A Welltiss Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required to return a product covered under Welltiss’s exchange & refund policy or warranty (covered product). After you submit for an RMA, you will need to receive Welltiss’s approval before you can send your covered product back to Welltiss. Once Welltiss receives and repairs/replaces your covered product, a repaired or replacement product can be sent to you.
SUBMITTING AN RMA
Please use the following steps to submit a covered product for RMA:
- Complete the online form to the right.
- If we approve your request, you may receive an RMA number and instructions on how to send your covered product in.
- You must send your covered product in before we can repair, replace or refund it.
VOID WARRANTY / VOID EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Your Welltiss product must be free of physical damage or modification. Welltiss’s exchange & refund policy and warranty are not applicable to products received with physical damage or, water damage, missing parts, nor to products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material. We reserve the right to return such products and charge handling and shipping costs.
Once Welltiss receives your RMA request, the RMA will be reviewed by us.
- You are free to use the shipping method and courier of your choice.
- Welltiss recommends you obtain delivery confirmation and a tracking number for your shipment so that shipment can be traced.
- Insurance is optional but is highly recommended. Welltiss is not responsible for any lost or damaged shipment to or from Welltiss.
- Products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material will be rejected and will void the warranty. We reserve the right to return such products and charge handling and shipping costs.
Charges for shipping products TO Welltiss are your responsibility. Welltiss is not responsible for any lost or damaged shipment to or from Welltiss. For shipments TO and FROM Welltiss, you are responsible for any expedited shipping charges, any duties and customs charges, any freight insurance, and any shipping charges.
COMPLETING THE RMA
Once the RMA request is reviewed and approved by us, the following steps can occur:
- The RMA number and shipping instructions are sent to you.
- The product now can be shipped to Welltiss using the address, RMA number, packing information, and shipping information provided to you. Please also see our warranty return policy.
- Once Welltiss repairs or replaces the product, a repaired or replacement product can be sent to you. Once the repaired or replacement product is shipped, typically an email may be sent to the email address regarding the shipment.
CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions about the preceding RMA terms and conditions, please send us an email to [email protected]
This web page may be updated from time to time by Welltiss.